Download the PACE in a Box Toolkit
The PACE in a Box Toolkit has all of the information needed to start a PACE in a Box program compiled in to one document. The toolkit, known as “PACE in a Box,” contains all of the design elements, documents and implementation steps necessary for a local government to establish an effective PACE program quickly and economically.
Model PACE in a Box Documents, Forms and Contracts
Use these documents as templates when starting a PACE program.
Documents for Local Governments Starting a Local PACE in a Box Program
- Local Government Implementation Outline of Statutory Responsibilities
- Framework For Initiating a Program
- Model Local Government Report
- Model Resolution of Intent to Establish a Local Program
- Model Resolution Establishing a Local PACE in a Box Program
- Model PACE in a Box Certificate to PACE Lender
- See Section 4 for a complete discussion of and best practices for adopting a PACE in a Box program.
- See Section 5 of PACE in a Box for a complete discussion of and best practices for administering a PACE in a Box program.
Documents for PACE in a Box Projects
- Model Project Application
- Model Lender Consent to PACE Assessment
- Model PACE in a Box Owner Contract
- PACE in a Box Lender Contract
- PACE in a Box Notice of Assessment Lien to be Filed in the Real Property Records
- Technical Standards Manual
- Starting a PACE Program – Timeline and Tasks
- PACE in a Box FAQs
- Model Program Guide for Participants
- PACE in a Box Project Description
- PACE in a Box Best Practices Guide for Property Owners
- See Section 6 of the PACE in a Box Toolkit for Underwriting Requirements
- See Section 7 of the PACE in a Box Toolkit for Lending Criteria