- "Texas pushing to trim power use, diversify resources," FuelFix.com, February 12, 2014.
- "Keeping PACE with Texas: Financing opens commercial & industrial renewable markets," North American Clean Energy Magazine, January/February 2014.
- "State law helps businesses finance energy efficiency," Houston Chronicle, October 5, 2013.
- "Texas Eyes PACE Loans to Boost Energy Efficiency," The Texas Tribune, September 20, 2013.
- "WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN: How PACE and Patience Can Build Local Economies," Texas Town & City, August 2013.
- "Let's Pick Up the PACE on Solar Funding," Solar Power World, August 21, 2013.
- "Texas Develops Statewide 'PACE in a Box'," GreenTechEfficiency, August 15, 2013.
- "State's Innovative Energy, Water Conservation Program," TAN Magazine, Summer 2013.
- "State sets up financing to boost conservation efforts for commercial buildings," Austin American-Statesman, July 21, 2013.
- "PACE can increase energy savings - It finances conservation improvements," San Angelo Standard-Times, July 14, 2013.
- "Clean energy legislation could help water, energy upgrades," Fort Worth Business Press, July 7, 2013.
- "Planning Organizations Could Manage Regional PACE Programs," UT Law Center for Global Energy, International Arbitration, and Environmental Law, July 3, 2013.
- "Texas Gov. Rick Perry Approves PACE Program for Low-Cost Financing of Water, Energy Conservation Projects," June 19, 2013.
- "Texas Legislature Authorizes Innovative PACE Program for Low-Cost Financing of Water, Energy Conservation Projects," The Wall Street Journal, May 15, 2013.
- "Legislation would help fund water, energy upgrades," Fort Worth Business Press, April 27, 2013.
- Thompson & Knight Launches "Texas PACE Update" Blog, April 18, 2013.
- "A Brisker PACE: 'Tax-Lien' Financing Supports Deeper Retrofits, Longer Paybacks," Commercial Property Executive, April 15, 2013.
- "Bill aims to make it easier for businesses to pay for renewable energy features," Austin American-Statesman, March 2, 2013.
- "Thompson & Knight Organizes Support for PACE Legislation," The Texas Lawbook, February 25, 2013.
- "A quickening pace: Houston businesses could save money from energy efficiency legislation," Houston Business Journal, February 15, 2013.
- "PACE: A Smart Way To Finance Retrofits for Energy Efficiency and Water Conservation," The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel, September 18, 2012.
- "Keeping PACE pushes for energy-efficiency loans," Houston Business Journal, May 25, 2012.
- "Editorial: New buildings can and should save energy," The Houston Chronicle, April 25, 2012.
- "PACE can help Texas stay competitive in energy efficiency," The Houston Chronicle, March 2, 2012.
- Process and Progress Implementing Texas' New PACE Law, Texas Renewables 2013 Conference, November 11-13, 2013, San Antonio, Texas.
- Introducing the PACE Program in Texas: Helping the State Meet Water Reduction Goals, Texas Water Summit, November 13-15, 2013, Austin, Texas.
- Business Opportunities and Benefits of PACE Financing for Water and Energy Conservation,47th Annual William W. Gibson, Jr. Mortgage Lending Institute, October 10-11, 2013, Dallas, Texas.
- Combined Heat and Power & Waste Heat and Power Conference and Trade Show, sponsored by Thompson & Knight. October 7-9, 2013, Houston, Texas.
- Business Opportunities and Benefits of PACE Financing for Water and Energy Conservation, 47th Annual William W. Gibson, Jr. Mortgage Lending Institute, September 19-20, 2013, Austin, Texas.
- Webinar: Introducing SB 385, Texas' New Property Assessed Clean Energy Act, August 6, 2013.
- Seminar: Energy-Efficiency Financing: Why Texas Needs to Keep PACE, August 1, 2012.